MX School, Spain
E very year in the first months, MX8 invites you to Spain, to get ready for the season under the southern sun! Good tracks, good conditions and high spirits! During the training school, we stay at a five-star golf resort which hosts the region's highest standards when it comes to accommodation. Facilities are located 86 km south of Alicante airport, 16 km from Murcia, in an area where there is a lot of motocross tracks. You get to drive your own motorcycle, so you will have the best preparation for the season, and as such it is your responsibility to get the bike down to the school, but there will be an opportunity to get it transported there.
Short facts and info:
- There is room for 4 people in every apartment.
The compartments include:
- 2 bedrooms, with room for 2 people each
- Washing machine.
- Toilet and shower
- Living room
- Offers some nice surroundings, with great restaurants, golfing and a supermarket within 100 yards.
Check-in and check-out
- At check-in you will need to lay a deposit on 150€
- Check-in is between 13.00 and 15.00 on Sunday. Check-out is between 12.00 and 14.00 the following Saturday.
- When we are done with the training on Saturday, you will have the possibility for a show it before you head home.
The weeks in Spain 2017 are:
- Week 3/4 – Boot camp. 2 weeks for riders on a higher level, willing to work hard both on and off the bike. These weeks will require you to bring an MTB or a road bike too.
- Week 7 – All levels. Open class
- Week 8 – All levels. Open class
- Week 9 – All levels. Open class
- Week10 – All levels. Open class
(The schools can only be implemented if there’s at least 5 participants.)
- The price of the school, for a rider and a mechanic is 600€
- The price of the apartment is 320€, and is to be paid in cash on arrival in Spain. (There’s room for 4 people in the apartment, so it would be possible to split with other riders.)
- Rent for the tracks is 20-25€ pr. day
The price includes
- 6 nights for 4 persons in every compartment
- 5 days of motocross-training
- There are six tracks within 45-60 minutes driving from the resort, and the tracks go from semi hardpack to hardpack.